And the kitchen looks like this...
And the sad part is, I normally AT the very LEAST keep this room clean. The playroom, car, laundry room, and our bedroom are as bad or worse!! The Easter weekend frenzy has set me way back!! I'm not a neat freak but we can all agree this is unacceptable ;) judge away! I deserve it!! Although ....Greer's speech therapist told me a story about how having a messy house can be a spiritual gift!! It encourages others when they think their house is messy! ;) maybe I can do that for you today!
- oh and we have to all leave here by 7:45a Tom to make it to 8a therapy so I dressed everyone for bed in what they will be wearing!!
- I totally found this valid giftcard while cleaning under my car seat!! It is over a year old!! Jesus Loves Me!
- despite our cute kids, abundant blessings, coordinating outfits, and fun activities... We do have our bad days!! Take Saturday for example. I was not on my mommy " A game" and my kids were acting a little crazy( it happens from time to time )
In the midst of this ,at a family gathering ,a family friend chimes in to ask if we are gonna have more! Short answer "you betcha" ;) GASP!! The good thing is the children and I both redeemed ourselves on Sunday at Brandond family get together !! Thank goodness!
- The most challenging time for me as mom seems to be meal times. They are sometimes almost enough to drive me bonkers!!!! This moment was just cute... Not bonkers inducing.
Between stuffing, gagging, smearing, Greer projectile sneezing& coughing with food in his mouth( leading to record breaking spewing radius'), and the other two miraculously repulsed by the same meal they devoured the day before, I kinda have to really work to keep it together. We've tryed feeding them, only giving small portions, not forcing eating, etc... It all works for a short time but the same behaviors resurface! Who has the cure? ;)
The pic above and below have nothing to do with any of this! It's just a happy Sophie and then Sophie and Harrison trying to blend in with my big kids at church!!
-just because things aren't exciting enough around here, potty training round 2 is fixing to begin! I'm gonna let Sophie give it a shot too. We have had a few trial afternoons and the most recent was very promising for them both. I will say, our 2 year old Girly seems to have an advantage. She is just super into it !
- I think that's enough for now!! We have Lotsa Lotsa beautiful moments... ( they make it all 150% worth it!)
But there is always some chaos and crazy in front of or behind us :) I feel obligated to document a little bit of it all!!
I realize this post is all over the place!! I've just gotten many " atta girls" lately and I want to be sure everyone knows the real truth!! It all comes in waves!! Pretty sure the housekeeping wave doesn't surface often!!