Saturday, December 10, 2011

Movers & Shakers!

There is no lack of activity going on in our household!! 90% of the time that reality makes me giddy and the other 10% of the time, it makes me batty :) Here is another post of what I've caught on my phone the last few days...
Our almost always happy girly girl...




Greer wants MORE ice cream!! He says MORE.

YouTube Video

Napping in the car after a visit to MeMe and Papas!


A bonding moment between Harrison and Sophie. Each day gets better!!

YouTube Video

I left Brandon in charge of laundry and, with the kids help, this is the progress after 2 hours.


On that note, Sophie and I took our first of many mother/daughter Target trips!! She was an angel the whole 1.5 hours we were there. We saw a few people we know and I had a list. Oh and popcorn tip... Get the bag but ask for an additional small cup. Put only handfuls of popcorn in the cup at a time so you avoid losing the whole bag upon a spill or having to pick up a whole bag upon a spill!! :) I know my Sophie girl already (she is a hot mess) and the two spills she had were easy to recover from with this method.


Harrison and Greer watching Little Einsteins!


Harrison helps Greer stretch!

YouTube Video

Sophie woke up grouchy, but it didn't last long!


And we have new sleeping arrangements!! Greer in the crib with toddler rail in our room.


And lastnight was Sophie and Harrison's first night sharing a room that was originally intended for the twins!! It's not all the way done so I'll wait on a reveal!! :)





Things really are going great! Everyone has their moments but the good ones outnumber the bad ones 5 to 1 :) We are blessed and thankful!

3 comments:

Liz said...

The first 2 videos didn't work for me. :(

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

So unbelievably cute. Harrison helping Greer with stretching was so sweet.

Carrie said...

To add to your popcorn tip - look for the cup/can holders they sell in automotive sections. They have a little hook that I think is meant for a door handle or window, BUT they fit on shopping cart handles. Your popcorn cup can hang there. :)